5 Impressive LinkedIn Tips to Help You Market YOUR Business & Start Being Seen as the Industry Leader You Are!
Wouldn’t it be nice to have direct access to thousands, if not millions of valuable connections? LinkedIn offers that – and so much more, whether you’re looking to connect with customers or market your business, it’s truly a social media powerhouse designed to help you reach your marketing goals.
Become A LinkedIn Expert Immediately
If you’ve already made a profile and you’re not quite sure what to do next, here’s 5 great tips to help you get started:
- Start your own group: This is the simplest tip, but groups are fantastic areas to start discussions and create brand engagement while developing more authority in your field. If you start your own group, you’re able to stand out as a leader.
- Tag connections in posts: If you see a post that reminds you of one of your connections, don’t hesitate to tag them, especially if you think they’d benefit from reading the post. Just use the ‘@’ symbol to share the content with them.
- Send a message when connecting: For most people, the ‘I’d like to add you’ default message is sufficient when trying to connect, however, this seems impersonal. Send a message of your own instead!
- Endorse your connections’ skills: When you endorse your connections’ skills, you’re increasing the likelihood of them boosting your skills, which is something that makes your skills seem trustworthy and valuable to others.
- Make comments and give feedback: Once you’ve joined a few groups, start engaging with the groups’ audiences and make comments/give feedback. Keep in mind; comments and feedback must be relevant and valuable to readers.
Looking for more tips to help you boost your social media marketing efforts? Give us a call at (425) 998-9199 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Slivertip IT can help you make the most of the top social media powerhouse for professionals.
“Silvertip IT is our outsourced IT provider. Whenever we have issues, whether it’s something as basic as a glitch in our email or something like installing new programs, they find a way to get things done for us.”-Seattle Sport Medicine Company VP