Hanging Onto Old Junk?
News Flash: Hanging Onto Old Junk Doesn’t Save You Money! Discover 3 Ways Updating Your Technology Will Skyrocket Your Revenue
Your Technology Doesn’t Age Gracefully… Why Wait Until You Lose Time, Money, and Customers Due to Outdated Technology?
- Do you still use a traditional phone system that doesn’t offer advanced features?
- Are your workstations old enough that they’re running incredibly slow?
- Do you struggle with virus and malware infections on a regular basis?
Despite technology evolving at an incredibly rapid rate, many businesses continue to run old, outdated systems. In fact, a survey found over 250 million users are STILL running Windows XP. When there’s unexpected expenses and moving parts of your company all over the place, we know it’s easy to find yourself holding onto old junk. But here’s the thing: you’re not saving money at all – you’re actually spending more than necessary.
Slivertip IT knows it’s more cost efficient to upgrade than hold onto old junk. We also know you’ll see a return on your investment shortly after updating your technology. Schedule a FREE consultation wherein we’ll discuss your options. Call (425) 998-9199 or send us an email: email@example.com.
How do we know you’ll see a return on your investment shortly after updating your technology? Because we’re seen businesses realize these results time and time again. Here are 3 ways updating your technology helps you skyrocket your revenue:
- Improved reputation in the marketplace as companies with modern equipment are viewed as innovative and efficient.
- Decreased operational expenses as updated technology won’t be riddled with malware or breaking down regularly.
- Enhanced customer service through access to real-time information, as well as better collaboration/communication methods available.
Schedule your consultation within the next 28 days and it’s FREE! We’ll talk about your options for updating the old junk in your workplace! Call (425) 998-9199 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
“Silvertip IT provides us with exceptional services and products. We have a new level of assurance and confidence in our IT systems. This was put to the test when one of our servers failed over a weekend and in the following week while we waited for new hardware, our staff was still able to work without interruption on a virtual server, completely unaware of the hardware failure. Our issues are responded to quickly and efficiently, and Silvertip’s support personnel are knowledgeable and friendly.”-Rick Miller – Chief Operating Officer, Master Builders Association