Silvertip IT Service Commitments
Our “Client Bill Of Rights”—What Your Business in the Pacific Northwest Deserves
As a leading IT service company for businesses throughout Bellevue, Redmond and much of the Seattle area, SilvertipIT strives to provide the highest quality of IT Services and Support for all our clients. In an effort to show our commitment, we’ve compiled a list of rights that you can expect us to honor.
As our client you have the right to:
- Be provided and understand every aspect of our business policies and support procedures.
- Communicate with our staff via our website, email, or by phone to receive answers to any questions you may have, or why a specific service or product is recommended; and for us to quickly attend to the details of each issue, question, and request.
- Access to our help desk.
- Be given a single point of contact for all your technical issues.
- Expect us to deliver on-time exemplary service.
- Expect us to provide and implement innovative and creative service offerings, and the best technology services available from skilled and experienced IT professionals.
- Expect and demand complete satisfaction from the IT and help-desk services you receive from us.
- The highest levels of personal accountability and professional commitment with every service and/or support encounter we provide.
- Be treated with the utmost level of respect and courtesy, and for your relationship with us to be a pleasing and accommodating experience.
- Receive the best value possible for your investment in our computer and network support services.
- Expect transparency regarding all costs for products and/or services without hidden fees or unexpected costs.
- Be updated regarding the status of your account and tickets, no matter the time of day or night.
Silvertip IT strives to excel beyond your expectations. If you have any questions about our Client Bill of Rights, or other issues, please call us at (425) 968-5284 or email us at: email@example.com
“Silvertip IT is our outsourced IT provider. Whenever we have issues, whether it’s something as basic as a glitch in our email or something like installing new programs, they find a way to get things done for us.”-Seattle Sport Medicine Company VP