Who Else Wants A Better IT Provider?
Do you hate your current IT service provider?
Do feel like it would be a headache to change providers?
Do you want to avoid high-pressure sales calls from new providers?
In a recent survey taken by the Small Business Research Institute, over 74% of business owners who had considered changing IT providers in the last 12 months chose not to because it would involve too much work… signing long term contracts; high-pressure sales tactics; onboarding charges – they didn’t want to bother with it all.
If you’re in this group of frustrated, disappointed business owners, you’ve literally flushed thousands of dollars right down the toilet! Is that how a savvy businessperson behaves? Of course not!
If you’re afraid to take your network to the next level because of these problems – we have the solution you need.
We’re Slivertip IT, and here’s what we’ll do for you:
- We will always talk to you in plain English. No computer babble.
- We will objectively analyze your needs “from scratch.” We’ll tell you what our services will and will not do for you.
- If you already have computer equipment and an infrastructure setup, we will:
- Evaluate it and help you understand its faults – quickly
- Make it work for you, if possible
- Teach your people how to troubleshoot in non-crisis situations
- If we find faults in it, we will confront whoever initially set it up for you and get it resolved
- We’ll make sure you’re thankful you chose to change IT service providers.
“I was getting ready to leave my current IT Company and then decided to stay. Shopping for IT services is more painful than going to the dentist.”
Why suffer with unproductive IT personnel, high-pressure sales tactics, anger, frustration? Contact Slivertip IT today for a FREE, NO-OBLIGATION 30 MINUTE CONSULTATION.
(425) 998-9199 or firstname.lastname@example.org
“I want you to know how happy we are with the services Silvertip IT provides. Since we’ve entrusted Silvertip with the care of our computer systems, our production time has increased considerably. Silvertip IT’s prompt attention to our computer problems and expedient resolution of those problems has been most impressive. I wish we had found you years ago. Thanks so much.”-Robert W. Clay – Executive Director, Swedish Cultural Center